I don’t know why, but lately, I have been loving stars. I can’t decide if it is the shape, the fact that they have some kind of celestial meaning, or if I think they just look really cute on clothing and accessories. However, I am going through a “star” phase so today I thought I would share some of my favorite star-studded pieces.
1. Stella McCartney star print skinny jeans– I have always loved these jeans. They have been around for a while, and I always find myself wondering when I’ll be able to afford them.
2. Star Studded headband– I love headbands like this, I feel like they can add so much to a really simple distressed boyfriend jeans/white t-shirt outfit.
3. Star print leather bucket bag– A slightly edgier version of the simple black crossbody bucket bag.
4. Star print socks– I am a fan of super fun socks so obviously these are must-haves in my book.
5. Mara Hoffman star embroidered top– I LOVE this top, so simple, you can’t go wrong, and it goes with everything.
6. Blythe Star dress– I have been eyeing this dress for a while now, I love the richness of the blue and those sheer sleeves are gorgeous.
7. Woven star pouch– Perfect to store all those small items, I used this a lot while I was in Turks and Caicos, there is also a navy version that would be perfect for the 4th of July!
8. Distressed star sweater– This is one of the comfiest sweaters I own, I have had mine for three years, and I still throw it on over jean shorts frequently. It is a perfect piece for in between seasons as well because it isn’t thick.
9. Gold Star Studs– Dainty and cute, you can never own too many pairs of studs.