I think it is pretty safe to say Shopbop sits at the top of most peoples’ lists when it comes to online shopping spots! They carry the best designers and always have the greatest sales. The site is insanely easy to navigate and you can check out in a pinch, which also makes it extremely dangerous for shopaholics like myself! However, their annual holiday/Black Friday sale is the best time to grab all those pricier gifts you’ve been keeping your eye on. I thought I would share a few of my wish-listed items with you!
1. LOL Kitty Slippers by Charlotte Olympia – I have been waiting for the perfect pair of these! I love how these have a little emoji influence and they never go on sale so grab them now!
2. White Marble Phone Case – You can’t go wrong with a marble phone case. Mine is looking a little rough at the moment so this one has my attention.
3. SLAY party clutch – The perfect holiday party clutch! I love how confident SLAY makes me feel.
5. Leather Gloves – I have no idea why I love these so much, but I really want some leather gloves!
6. Assorted Animal Coasters – I love animal things, these are so pretty and very unexpected!
7. XO Cashmere Sweater – I love that the XO is so subtle on this sweater, it’s enough to still make a statement but not enough to dominate an entire outfit, very different from most of Wildfox’s stuff.
8. Kate Spade drop earrings – My friend Tindal has a pair of earrings that look very similar to these (but 2x the size) that I am obsessed with. Although the originals are nowhere to be found these come pretty close! Love how simple they are.
10. Christmas Nightie – Imagine you in this nightie on Christmas Eve, it does not get any cuter! Love this!
Don’t forget to use the code GOBIG16 at check out