I have never done a beauty post before so I figured this might be a nice change of pace. I use a lot of beauty products. I am not the girl that sticks to one eye shadow palette every day. I mean, I have my favorites, but I am usually pretty good about switching it up and playing around with different colors, etc. However, if I were to narrow it down to the products I love/use the most, these are them. Here is what I am currently loving in the beauty world…
1. MAC paint pot – The best eye shadow cream/primer I have ever used, it keeps your eyeshadow on for like 24 hours, trust me, I have actually tested it out.
2. Skin Ceuticals Face Wash – I went to my dermatologist three years ago with a not so clear face, and she gave me this. I have oily skin, and I swear by this face wash. I am still using it today, it’s seriously AMAZING, and I rarely have breakouts now! (knock on wood)
3. Bobbi Brown clear lip gloss – My favorite on the go product. It has no color to it, but it has just enough shine to highlight your natural lip color. I also will put a little bit on top of lip stick if I want to give it a little shimmer as well.
4. Kiehl’s Hand Salve – THE BEST HAND LOTION, if you have dry hands I highly recommend. I actually hate having lotion on my hands so I have this on my bedside table, and I use it every night before I go to sleep, especially in the fall/winter.
5. Bobbi Brown eyeliner – I know a pencil is probably the easier route, but pencil eyeliner always seems to fade throughout the day. This is another product I swear by, my eyeliner is well in tact all day, I have been using it for years and the colors are bomb. My favorites currently are Cobalt and Ivy. Also necessary, the ultra fine thin line brush!
6. MAC big brow pencil – This product is relatively new. If you happened to catch my previous post with MAC, you might remember me ranting about it. This brow product is like a chubby stick for your brows. It allows you to go against the grain of your hair and gives you this awesome fuller brow look. It’s an awesome product.
7. Marc Jacobs Decadence – Currently my favorite perfume. I am a big fan of all the Marc Jacobs scents, (except Honey) and this one has a much more sultry feel to it. It is almost more masculine, and I love it!
8. Naked Smokey Eye Palette – Before this palette, I did not understand all the rage with the Naked palettes, I tried the first two and strongly disliked them. The eyeshadow felt like it wasn’t there, even when I used primer. I was really hesitant about trying this one, but to my surprise it is actually pretty awesome. I love the colors, and I love that it gives you the shades to play around with both the black and brown smokey eye.
9. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps lotion – A life saver of a product, especially in the winter. If you get dry skin, you need this lotion. It doesn’t really have a scent, and it works overnight, I swear. This product has been around for a long time and for good reason!
have a fabulous Wednesday!